(#Equal contribution *Corresponding author)
47. Wang S, Wang Z, Xiao L, Zhang H, Liu Y* (202x) Artificial light at night advances reproductive phenology and reduces reproductive capacity of a wild plant. BioRxiv (. Annals of Botany, In Review.
46. , Liu Y*, van Kleunen M (202x) Widely naturalized species are not more promiscuous in the use of different nitrogen forms, but benefit more from inorganic nitrogen. BioRxiv (. Biological Invasions, In Review.
45. Fu Y, van Kleunen M, Ma K, Liu Y* (202x) The more synthetic polymer types pollute the soil, the stronger the growth suppression of invasive alien and native plants. BioRxiv (.
44. Wang L, Oduor A, Liu Y* (202x) A native herbaceous community exerts a stronger allelopathic effect on the woody range-expander Betula fruticosa. Biological Invasions, In Review.
43. Oduor A, van Kleunen M, Liu Y* (202x) Drivers of the negative diversity-invasibility relationship: nutrient, allelopathy, soil biota and soil legacy effects. BioRxiv (. Ecology, In Review.
42. Fu Y, Oduor A, Jiang M*, Liu Y* (202x) Live soil ameliorated the negative effects of biodegradable but not non-biodegradable microplastics on the growth of plant communities. Journal of Applied Ecology, In Review.
41. Zhang X, Zhang T, Liu Y* (202x) Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus weaken fluctuating-nutrient-driven invasion of aliens under high nutrient condition. Journal of Applied Ecology, Reject and Resubmit.
40. Zhang X, van Kleunen M, Chang C, Liu Y* (202x) Soil microbes mediate the effects of environmental variability on plant invasion. BioRxiv ( . Ecology, Reject and Resubmit.
39. Zaixing Ma, Lu Xiao*, Yanjie Liu* (2023) Effects of light, phosphorus, arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi and their interactions on above and below ground traits of Trifolium repens Linn. Plant Science Journal, doi: 10.11913/PSJ.2095-0837.23051. [马再兴, 肖路, 刘艳杰* (2023) 光照、磷和AMF对白车轴草（Trifolium repens Linn.）生长的影响. 植物科学学报, doi: 10.11913/PSJ. 2095-0837. 23051.]
38. Luo W, Griffin-Nolan RJ, Felton AJ, Yu Q, Wang H*, Zhang H*, Wang Z, Han X, Collins SL, Knapp AK (2022) Drought has inconsistent effects on seed trait composition despite their strong association with ecosystem drought sensitivity. Functional Ecology, 36, 2690-2700.
37. Zhang X#, Oduor A#, Liu Y* (2022) Invasive plants have greater growth than co-occurring natives in live soil subjected to a drought-rewetting treatment. Functional Ecology, https://doi.org/10.1111/1365-2435.14244.
36. Liu Y, Huang W, Yang Q, Zheng Y, Li S, Wu H, Ju R, Sun Y, Ding J* (2022) Research advances of plant invasion ecology over past 10 years. Biodiversity Science, 30: 22438. [刘艳杰,黄伟,杨强,郑玉龙,黎绍鹏,吴昊,鞠瑞亭,孙燕,丁建清* (2022) 近10年植物入侵生态学重要研究进展. 生物多样性, 30: 22438.]
van Kleunen M (2022) Increases in multiple resources promote competitive ability of naturalized non-native plants. Communications Biology, 5: 1150.
34. Zhang Z#, Pan M#, Zhang X#, Liu Y* (2022) Responses of invasive and native plants to different phosphorus availability and forms. American Journal of Botany, 109: 1560-1567.
33. Shan L, Oduor A, Huang W, Liu Y* (2022) Increase in nutrient availability promotes success of invasive plants through increasing growth and decreasing anti-herbivory defenses. Ecological Applications, https://doi.org/10.1002/eap.2791.
32. Jin H#, Chang L#, van Kleunen M, Liu Y* (2022) Soil fauna may buffer the negative effects of drought on alien plant invasion. Journal of Ecology, 110: 2332-2342.
31. Yan Y, Xiao L*, Liu Y* (2022) Soil leagcy effects of proceeding crops on the growth of wild soybean (Glycine soja) and clultiviated soybean (Glycine max). Soils and Crops, 11: 209-216. [晏益民, 肖路*, 刘艳杰* (2022) 前茬作物土壤遗留效应对野生大豆和栽培大豆生长的影响. 土壤与作物, 11: 209-216.]
30. Yan Y#, Oduor A#, Li F, Xie Y, Liu Y* (2022) Opposite effects of nutrient enrichment and herbivory by an alien snail on growth of an invasive macrophyte and native macrophytes. Ecological Applications, https://doi.org/10.1002/eap.2737.
29. Liu Y*, B, Knop E, van Kleunen M (2022) Matthew effect: common species become more common and rare ones become more rare in response to artificial light at night. Global Change Biology, 28: 3674-3682.
28. Li Y, Gao Y, van Kleunen M, Liu Y* (2022) Herbivory may mediate the effects of nutrients on the dominance of alien plants. Functional Ecology, 36: 1292-1302.
27. Wang L, Li Y*, Liu Y (2022) Invasive herbaceous respond more negatively to elevated ozone concentration than native species. Diversity and Distributions, 28: 189-196.
22. Zhang Z, Liu Y*, Yuan L, Ewald W, van Kleunen M (2021) Effect of allelopathy on plant performance: a meta‐analysis. Ecology Letters, 24: 348-362.
21. Zhang Z, Liu Y*, Brunel C, van Kleunen M (2020) Evidence for Elton's diversity‐invasibility hypothesis from belowground. Ecology, 101: e03187.
20. Zhang Z, Liu Y*, Brunel C, van Kleunen M (2020) Soil-microorganism-mediated invasional meltdown in plants. Nature Ecology & Evolution, 4: 1612-1621.
19. Liu M, Li H, Song J, Song M, Qiao N, Tian Y, Liu Y, Niu H (2020) Interactions between intercropped Avena sativa and Agropyron cristatum for nitrogen uptake. Plant and Soil, 447: 611-621.
18. Qi S, Liu Y, Dai Z, Wan L, Du D, Ju R, Wan J, Bonser S (2020) Allelopathy confers higher resistance in an invasive Wedelia to generalist herbivore and pathogen enemies compared to its native congener. Oecologia, 192: 415-423.
1. Qi W*, Niu H, Wang S, Liu Y, Zhang L (2012) Simulation of effects of warming on carbon budget in alpine meadow ecosystem on the Tibetan Plateau. Acta Ecologica Sinica, 32: 1713-1722. [亓伟伟*; 牛海山; 汪诗平; 刘艳杰; 张立荣 (2012) 增温对青藏高原高寒草甸生态系统固碳通量影响的模拟研究. 生态学报, 32: 1713-1722. ]